Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving leftovers #2- Turkey Pasta Salad

Here's another easy fix using things you can keep around the kitchen. Tonight I wanted a quick and easy meal (preferably using some of my leftover turkey, so I decided to experiment. I tend to keep a box or two of "Suddenly Salad" mix in the cabinet for a quick side-dish for a dinner, but I decided to make it the main course.

Make the Suddenly Salad (or your favorite pasta side mix) according to the directions on the box, but add in shredded or chunked turkey. I mixed my turkey in with the boiling pasta (to make sure it was as warm as the rest), but you can add chilled (not frozen...yuck...) chunks if you want to serve it as a cold dish. This was a big hit tonight, and I think I may keep this as a dinner stand-by!

No comments:

Post a Comment